bonding susess.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishlops

Reaction score
for the past 3 weeks i have been bonding at different levels.

smell.

seeing.

between bars.

on leads.

in the run with leads.

me in the run...:p

no leads.

in the hutch 2 gether.

so , i can say afte 3weeks.... they are in the hutch together.

eyore was mating with her, but they are both spayed/neteured, and when he was hurting her, i lifted him off. now he is not mating and is licking each other, sleeping together... ecrt. the food bowl and litterbox teritorry is fine. they are sharing.

is there any thing else i need to d..?????

they keep changing "ewho da bos!" but that does not matter.
like, i come in for a look at them, and eyore has his head held low, and caramel high. then the next day its caramel head low, and eyores head high.
when they were together before anything happened and they were not srxuilty mature, eyore was the coward and backed down, low self esteem ect... so im glad he gets a say!
every day, i go out and look for bites scrathes and bend there legs gently to see if any thing wrong, and look at the litter box, and teenth/claws.
so is that all i can do?
tipos welcome, but i think they are fine.

That sounds great- congrats on the bonding success!

Keep an eye out for clumps of fur lying around maybe- signs of chasing/nipping that might not neccessarily leave bite marks. My bonded pairs occaisonally pull a bit of fur out of each other but not in a serious way, but if you saw it you'd be able to keep an eye on it.

Well done! :)

thanks!
i do need cheering up to day!
lol.
eyore is sheding..... but i can tell the diffence any way between shed and pulled fur.

Latest posts

Back