Bonding questions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luna21

Reaction score
So recently my two boys wont leave each other alone. I have a baby gate seperating them and my new guy that i got in febuary was able to jump the gate so ive modified it several times lol. Ive had my older guy gizmo for 6 going on 7 years and he is fixed but my 6 mnth old hendrix is not. When hendrix did jump the gate he mounted gizzy and gizz let him but wasnt too happy about it. No bunny was hurt just a few chunks of fur on the ground but nothing more and thank god i got to them in time. This only happened once more because he jumped my modified barrier but again no blood shed. Now the way ive got it set up hendrix cant jump the gate but can see gizz through the doubled up baby gate. They always seem to want to be by the gate to see each other and when i prevent it the older one will try to climb so he can see the baby. Gizz has always had issues with bonding but ive never seen him this way. Im waiting to get hendrix fixed before i attempt to properly bond them but im excited because it seems it may just work out ;-) what do you guys think? Do they like each other?

YES!

Lucky lucky lucky. I don't have spayed/neutered rabbits, however I plan to fix and bond them when their breeding life is over. They already hate each other, though. You are so lucky your little buns like each other BEFORE the baby is neutered.

Latest posts

Back