bonding males

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi thbuns, I'm a recent member here,so I don't know if everyone will agree with what I say. Itseems like you are a very concerned rabbit owner who is doing the bestthat she can. I think people in this forum are very consciousof rabbits who experience neglect because it happens SO often in thethe rabbit world due to ignorance or cruelty. It probablywould have been better for you to see the vet after adopting him sothat the vet could assess the leg.

I would like to say, however, that I give you mad props for adopting abunny with a handicap. Most people go to shelters looking for"the perfect pet," and those with any kind of health problems ordeformities are overlooked. I'm not sure why you chose yourlittle boy, but I think it shows character. Handicapped petsare very special. Best of luck to you and your buns!

Hey, thanks. I've had experience with anotherhandicapped rabbit (paralyzed in the forelegs) and a dog (old age, shecouldn't walk/get up/eat without a lot of help) in the past as well.They sure are special =]

nose_twitch wrote:
Hi thbuns,I'm a recent member here, so I don't know if everyone will agree withwhat I say. It seems like you are a very concerned rabbitowner who is doing the best that she can. I think people inthis forum are very conscious of rabbits who experience neglect becauseit happens SO often in the the rabbit world due to ignorance orcruelty. It probably would have been better for you to seethe vet after adopting him so that the vet could assess the leg.

I would like to say, however, that I give you mad props for adopting abunny with a handicap. Most people go to shelters looking for"the perfect pet," and those with any kind of health problems ordeformities are overlooked. I'm not sure why you chose yourlittle boy, but I think it shows character. Handicapped petsare very special. Best of luck to you and your buns!

Back