Bonding Maddie and Ebony

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
Hello there! Not sure if any of you will remember me, but I used to post here quite regulary. :)

I'm home from uni in Scotland now for summer for 3 months, it's so great to be able to spend time with the bunnies again however I've noticed such a difference in Ebony since Ruby died. :( So I'm going to attempt to bond her with Maddie - I really can't get another rabbit since after this year my course gets more intense and I won't be home very often.

I had tried to do this before actually, before I got Ruby and it went sort of ok but they never fully bonded. I've done a couple of sessions with them now, and there has been some nipping and a little fighting but not too much. Maddie always starts it - she is so nervous around Ebony. Ebony just takes it to an extent - it's so obvious she needs a bunny friend - but will eventually fight back.

I won't give up though, I have enough time and little to do this summer so I'll maybe keep track of how it goes here, and any tips from anyone would be great. :)

I have no advice about bonding as my only bonded pair were sisters and simply never wanted to be seperated but I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to read about their journey to being bonded.

Hi Michaela, great to see you back.

I sure hope the bonding goes good for Maddie & Ebony.

How was University? What you studying?

Susan:)

Back