Bonding help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrashAndI

Reaction score
I just planned a big trip and am kind of broke right now! Lol I want my rabbits to start bonding but one is a girl and one is a boy and I don't need any more little ones running around! But like I said I'm broke right now and don't have the money to get them fixed.... I know this may sound ridiculous but is there like a diaper type thing or something to cover their private areas so they can start being friends? Just need a temporary fix till I can get the fixed!

The only option I would suggest is keeping them separated until they are spayed/ neutered.

It would be the best option for the bunnies and most likely you.

If you feel bad keeping them away from each other, you could always place their cages next to each other. Be aware that if you do this, it is advised to keep a gap between the two cages. Males have been known to impregnate females through the bars.

Goodluck and keep us updated :)

Separate them right until you get back, if your home and there together they can fight without you knowing.

Also wait until they are sprayed/neutered, if you still want them to be friends out there cages near each other but not right next to each other because rabbits can breed through fences. (I know it's weird haha) :)

Good luck and have fun on your trip :)

They are in separate cages next to each other about 4 inches apart but they are always standing up on the wall trying to smell each other idk I just felt bad lol i know it's best to keep part!

Latest posts

Back