Bonding a Trio?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruckusluvr

Reaction score
how much harder is it to bond trios than pairs? Would you recommend bonding each rabbit separately?

What are the differences in bonding a trio rather than a pair?

I have two rabbits, both altered. they have never been introduced because I just got the newest one neutered. Someone asked me if I wanted their giant angora rabbit, and if not then they would take it to the shelter. Well, I told them that I wasnt sure, and I would call them later today and tell them. So I might have another rabbit on my hands.

Ryo is female
Charmin is male
and we dont know what the possible new rabbit is. the lady has no idea how to tell! so I probably will not know until I see it. Does it need to be a certain sex for a successful trio bond?

any info would be so helpful! I am looking online too. I need to try to decided tonight because the lady is moving and the bun will have to go to the shelter (tomorrow i think)

We had one bonded trio...we had two bonded females and then bonded in the male...the two females seemed to be very receptive and it was a case of love at first sight! The again...we have never succeeded in bonding a trio since then! LOL:D

Good Luck! I hope it works for you!:)

Danielle

Latest posts

Back