Bonding a Trio?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Bracon~

Reaction score
As you all no Id like to bond Bracken, Willow and Warren (Mother,Daughter and Father)

Obviously Bracken and Willow are already bonded but I no it will be a bit harder as people have told me Bracken may become protective of her baby

So does anyone no were I should start? Id really love them all to be together and seems as its been over 3months since Warren was neuterd I think nows a good time.

My advice is still the same as it was before, wait until Willow is odler and gone through adolescence because that in itself, and also the fact mating season is coming up could lead her and Bracken to fight, and you don't want to risk Warren in that too. I suggested before to separate Bracken and Willow, but that is your choice what you do, just be on alert for them to fight because it is VERY possible.

I'm not saying this to be awkward, I've always told you the same thing. Sandy and Sunny bonded to Badger very quickly when Sunny was a bit older than Willow, and Sunny ended up fighting with them both because she was going through adolesence and it didn't work.

Latest posts

Back