Bob Larry and Archie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkies

Reaction score
They are being so cute. I just had to share pictures.

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-1.jpg

How adorable! I LOOOVE the PEWS :p. Do they play with toys, or are they like my 3 guys who would rather play with each other?

More hammocks :biggrin2:! I go on sewing sprees and would be more than happy to mail you a bunch in a bubble envelope from work...it costs only like $10, but don't worry about that...it's a gift :).

I have so much darn fabric that it's not funny....my rats have so many hammocks because of my sewing sprees :headsmack.

I joined RO...

became even more in love with rabbits

but also developed a love for rats. :p

They are soooo cute! Can I have...? :hearts

binkies wrote:
More hammocks would be great!!

I've got to try to sew up some snuggle cups and sleeping bags for Alicia's piggies tomorrow...so I will sew up some hammocks, tubes, and a new type of hammock I just started sewing :D!

Aww they are so cute......i miss our three little ratties....such wonderful little creatures :)

This is my gorgeous Poppy,when i seen her climbing the wire in the cage she was in,i knew i just had to have her

000_0300-2.jpg

The other two ratties were Missy and Sleepy...i know not very original namesbut they were awesome :D

Cheryl

Latest posts

Back