Blue Eyed Otter?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orchid

Reaction score
I was told by the person who bred her she is called a Blued Eyed Otter Mini Lop.

I was wondering if you guys could tell me is there more to it than that or is that all? Is a mini lop just a mini lop at times or is there more to her breed than that?
She is so cute and little.
I do not know her weight. I am sorry as I know that is one of the things you want to know.
I was told her she was born around Dec 2nd 2013.

I tried to get the pictures as suggested from the other post. I hope they are good enough. It was as still as she was going to sit for me.

S4.jpg

S5.jpg

S7.jpg

S11.jpg

SFeet.jpg

S6.jpg

Some of her markings indicate that she is either cross bred with a dutch rabbit, or carries the Vienna marked gene(blue eyes, white fur marking).

I don't know the specifics of the mini lop breed. I know they are slightly bigger than Holland lops, and hollands tend to be a bit blockier in appearance, but that can vary a bit too. Her head shape does look more like a mini lops to me. But I'm far from an expert :)

So, Vienna marked otter mini lop, maybe?

Looks like our boy Spike. He looks like a Dutch ran into a Black Otter. The strange thing with him is both his eyes are bi-colored. One is 1/3 blue and 2/3 brown and the other is 2/3 blue and 1/3 brown. He isn't a lop and he's a rescue so we don't know much else about him.

Thanks for that info.
I looked up the Dutch, Vienna, Otter... And I see how it applies to her.
Crazy bunch of genes to make cute.

Back