Blue Bunny Shed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sabine

Reaction score
This is my new bunny shed.
DSC_00213.jpg

After a month wait it was delivered a few days ago at last. It was put up in half a day and I really wanted a striking colour although it did add to the costs. In the picture it only has its first coat but after the second coat the colour looks really intense.
David just put some bamboo flooring inside as the floor wasn't great. It looks lovely and bright and should be easy to clean. Love to move in there myself:D
We are just working on designs for the inside now.

We were also thinking of spraying on some bunny silhouettes in a darker shade so that it looks like rabbit shadows:)

OK I have an idea...why don't u send the shed my way it is soo cool, I can PM u my address so U can ship it lmao

First hutch is ready.As it will be in a shed we let the open part only with wire mesh covering

PHOT0037.jpg

In the end we decided to shorten the legs though and strengthen them a bit.

PHOT0039.jpg

All we need to do is treat the wood now. This hutch is going along the back wall opposite the windows of the shed.There will be another one similar in size on top in an L-shapeleaving space underneath for large dog crate (behind the hutch in the last picture). That leaves me the option to accomodate a large bunny underneath:biggrin2:

I's been varnished now and ready for some buns to move in. Will take a picture tomorrow. Next stage will be an identical hutch to put over it in an L-shape. The beauty of it is that I can also stack the two hutches on top of each other or use them outside as I found a hutch hugger cover with exactly the right measurements.
David wouldn't let me get the wood for the second hutch today (meanie:()
He is probably right as I still have to weather proof the hutch that is in the shed now and move it back outside before the next hutch would fit.

Latest posts

Back