Blue Baby Flemmie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on this little one. Sorry about the others though. I can't wait to see pics :D

Thanks, here is a picture of the little guy or gal. Looks like a full belly!

Velvetsbabyborn6-22-09.jpg

When Dave was trying to give out treats last night, Velvet turned her nose up/turned her back on a craisin! We knew something was up....

JadeIcing wrote:
:shock:Mine?

:ph34r2

:nerves1

NO - MINE....

Everyone here already knows I'm a flemmie-aholic...

I'd steal every flemmie on the forum if I could..

JadeIcing wrote:
wabbitmom12 wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

NO - MINE....

:ph34r2Mine:ph34r2
NO!! MINE!!!!:p
:ph34r2For how long? :D
LOL!! You have a point...I guess we can't keep all of the babies forever....:tears2:

Baby blue flemmie pic update this weekend.

Everytime I check on Velvets baby I take my life into my own hands, she is SO protective. Also this little guy/gal is not missing any meals either. I am not talking ping pong belly, I am talking softball belly.:)

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Baby blue flemmie pic update this weekend.

Everytime I check on Velvets baby I take my life into my own hands, she is SO protective. Also this little guy/gal is not missing any meals either. I am not talking ping pong belly, I am talking softball belly.:)
Weekend!

wabbitmom12 wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
wabbitmom12 wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

NO - MINE....

:ph34r2Mine:ph34r2
NO!! MINE!!!!:p
:ph34r2For how long? :D
LOL!! You have a point...I guess we can't keep all of the babies forever....:tears2:
You will just enjoy them while you can.:biggrin2:

And we are, too. They enjoy being handled and are very lovey, even at this age. The blacks give little baby kisses. Little Blue just snuggles up in your hands and dreams about nursing (it's very favorite activity, as evidenced by its FAT little belly!)

A couple of the other buns in the herd are getting their noses bent out of shape because they aren't getting quite as much of mom and dad's attention. ;)

Back