Blossoms Babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnynoses

Reaction score
This is the last litter that was born.Blossom had 5 babies. Two will have a rex coat, short and velvety. The black one looks like he will be chocolate, the other two dark ones, look like greyish brown? Does anyone know what this color is?

They were one week old in these pictures, and two weeks old today.

They will be adopted out if anyone is interested.

SAM_2755.jpg

SAM_2760.jpg

They are so cute!!! :hearts: Wish you the best in finding them loving forever bunny homes for each of them!

if you have updated pictures of them that would help. The dark one is not chocolate it is black. From back to front in the first picture I see Black, either a REW or BEW, a blue otter or blue marten, a blue, and it looks like a broken? But hard to tell

if you have updated pictures of them that would help. The dark one is not chocolate it is black. From back to front in the first picture I see Black, either a REW or BEW, a blue otter or blue marten, a blue, and it looks like a broken? But hard to tell

Thank You, I will post updated photos soon, I see brown on the black one, but they change every day. I am guessing that REW means Red Eyed white and BEW means Blue eyed White?

In the oldest litter of Daisy, one of hers is pitch black, the litter of Blossom the black one looks like brown in some areas, is this still considered a black? I will post a more close up and better pictures soon.
Thank You.

In the pictures provided it looks black. Yes you have REW and BEW correct. A different angle or view might show the brown you are talking about

They are super cute though.

Latest posts

Back