Blog for the Bun-Buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kherrmann3

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I know I haven't been online a lot lately. It has been a difficult month. I will try to get this blog going on a good note with some pictures soon. Toby is doing well. Sammi has done a 180[sup]o [/sup]turn for the better. She is able to hop around fairly well, is able to use the litter box again, and is still eating like a horse. We're thinking that she did have a stroke. Her left front-and-back legs are still weak and uncoordinated, but she is able to get around just fine. Regiford P. Piggypants the Guinea Pig is still doing just fine. Noodle the hamster is still running in her little wheel. I don't think she sleeps very often. Sometimes, I think she just shuts off half of her brain at a time to sleep. She's still a cute little clown!

Here is the link to my old blog: http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=53641&forum_id=6&page=1

I will try to do an update soon! Full-time classes and three (count them, THREE!) part-time jobs tend to eat through your time. ;)

Wow!! You are busy!! Good to get the update, especially for Sammi. I wasgetting a little worried about her. Glad she is hanging in there yet.

Could you re-load a few of Piggypants' smoochy lips pics so I don't have to flip back to the old blog? Oh, and some of Toby's whisker pics, also? Am I asking for too much here? :p

Yes, Toby pics are a muuussttt!! He is SO adorable!
And I want to see some more of Sammi and mr. piggy!

I'm glad Noodle is doing well! :D Yeah she was always addicted to her wheel. She may want to consider WA (Wheelaholics Anonymous). LOL

Oh I remember those days! I sure hope you get some rest and don't burn yourself out. Do take care and update when you can. I hope things get better!

Back