Blanco BunBun's Journey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's stained fur from when you got him? Providing he has firm poops and isn't sitting in dirty litter now, it will go away, yes. Wiping down can help, but sometimes the staining is just too ingrained and will go away once he goes through a molt and sheds that fur :) So it won't be there forever.

He's looking pretty good, that bunny set-up is absolutely amazing.

I'm glad he's spraying less, even if he hasn't stopped completely yet, I'm sure that it should continue to decrease as he settles in more etc. If you move house, I wouldn't be surprised if it picks up again in new territory as he will likely feel that he has to mark it.

Aw, he looks so happy! It looks like he is settling nicely and it is so cute that he is chining you. :)

That's stained fur from when you got him? Providing he has firm poops and isn't sitting in dirty litter now, it will go away, yes. Wiping down can help, but sometimes the staining is just too ingrained and will go away once he goes through a molt and sheds that fur :) So it won't be there forever.

He's looking pretty good, that bunny set-up is absolutely amazing.

I'm glad he's spraying less, even if he hasn't stopped completely yet, I'm sure that it should continue to decrease as he settles in more etc. If you move house, I wouldn't be surprised if it picks up again in new territory as he will likely feel that he has to mark it.

Thanks for the info about the stains...yes, it was stained when I got him. He has firm poops and I clean his box every day. Good to know that someday he may have a white bottom again!

I'm glad you told me that about the spraying when we change his home around in a few months. Now I know to be prepared and not wear anything nice outside when I am playing with him!

Latest posts

Back