blakie not eating and sitting in wee

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pamela Moses

Reaction score
touched by new year cheer, , United Kingdom
took her to vets they took her in to check her teeth which had spurs and took a urine sample that was fine there end but want to send off for a culture test as she did not like them feeling arond her bladder we were given baytril for 5 days have to go back monday and if no better by friday to ring them

she is eating some pellets now also hay and greens but she is still not using her litter tray still sitting were she is weeing

can anybody suggest anything ?

My first guess would be a UTI....and they've already sent a culture out.

Is she moving around ok?
One of mine stopped using her litter pan, because she was having problems getting into it due to a foot injury.

Has there been any change in the litter you use?
One of mine stopped using her pan because the consistency of the wood pellet litter I use had changed.....larger pieces that were probably uncomfortable for her to stand on.
I'm putting a thin layer of finer pellets on top now, and she's fine.

Have there been any changes in her environment? Cage changes? New member/pet in the house?
When I moved all of my buns into their new room, a few of them had to be re-litter-trained. I think it had a lot to do with them trying to mark their new territory.

Latest posts

Back