black friday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earsnted

Reaction score
who knows whatpet stores, have good black friday deals goin on? online or instore, either one works.

just trying to stock up on rabbit food/hay/bedding if possible :p

petsmart has tidy cats cat litter on sale...35# for 9$ but i buy fresh step at 40# for 12$ at sams and like it a lot. may get a few pails though

Petco has ltter boxes on sale so will replace mine..i like to every 8-12 months then keep spares on hand just in case! also, cat trees are on special so may look at them. may look at colored kennels..their so cute! But small. but weve talked about a puppy so why not lol. if anything use one for a rabbit that my daughter picks out :) the natural grain free treats and dog food may look at. i use large kibble grain-free as treats for my dog lol

TSC is having a good sale on kennels and getting black oil sunflower seeds..50C a lbs is cheap! getting a carheart light weight jacket and some leather gloves with fleece lining..keep my hands warm!

i want a wet/dry shop vac too.

I only shop local. I may check out our little independently owned pet store and see what they have, but I will not do any shopping from chain stores.

We got our shop vac at Sears. We are done with our shopping and refuse to go to "black friday" events. Usually, if we have any money left, we go shopping for stuff the 2nd week of January--got a Starter Stadium Coat that was $200 before xmas for $25.

I'm done shopping as well. I hate lots of people, particularly when they are all nuts! I won't go into retail stores from now until the end of January other than Cutters Mill, our local pet store.

The canadian merchants are so worried about everyone crossing the border and spending their allotted christmas money rather than spending local that many of them are starting a canadian black Friday event. Personally I too hate shopping and crowds so won't be attending any.

Walmart has a lot of kids toys and pj's that are a really good deal. I might go Thanksgiving night or something and get some pj's and a power wheels for my son. The power wheels are like $89 opposed to $150+, so thats pretty good.
The kids stuff is all I'm really interested in, I shop local for all pet needs.

When I was working, we had Thurs and Fri off, but I usually went in anyway for triple time. When our kids were here and young, we might have went to WalMart, but don't have to worry about it now. Plus, I really hate crowds of stupid people.

nice!
i get thursday and friday off, but im workin a 12 hour shift friday, cant beat double time!
my girlfriend works friday as well, shes a groomer at petsmart & they have a 50% off deal goin on in the salon.. so shell be nice and busy! lol

i havent seen to many online sites for rabbit black friday sales, but

http://www.drfostersmith.com

has some good deals on stuff.
oxbow hay is $3.99 and all the stores near us its $5.99
and not bad prices on oxbow pellets
along with other things!

I love Black Friday!!!! i will be starting tonight! I will be in line at toys r us at 6pm being that they open at 8pm. They have a lot of good deals going on. then I'm off to target. I refuse to go to Walmart this year being pregnant. Ill be going to Bass Pro tomorrow morning and a couple of other stores...hopefully I dont get too tired

I went out last night. :) I got about half of my shopping done but my feet hurt! I did get my buns a few things at a local petshop they didn't have any sales but it is okay. x)

Latest posts

Back