biting

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krickette

Reaction score
OK, so, the petstore near me has a bunny that I really liked. It was marked up kind of like a hotot, you know, the eyeliner, but it was a minirex. Anyways, it got bought the other day, but the girl that bought it is brining it back because it's a "biter". now, I'd played with that bunny after work several times, and it seemed scared, but fairly calm, much moreso than the other girl with her. She even let me lay her on her back for a while. So I'm just wondering, could it be biting just because it was in a new place? or do you think I should take notice and stay away? It was just sooo cute.....

If this girl that bought the bun is relatively inexperienced with buns, it could just be that she just doesn't know how they are. Is she willing to learn and adapt to the bun to make things better do you know? If so, things can and probably will get better in time.

New place, new people, new smells can also cause this reaction. Is she spayed yet? How old a bun is she? She could just be territorial due all the above issues. Also, anyone reaching into the cage may cause this behavior.

I wouldn't say "stay away" per say, but rather, find the root of the problem that's causing the biting.

Let us know!;)

Latest posts

Back