bit more about my bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the rabbit tree

Reaction score
hi i have mentioned before i have 5 youngchildren and loads of bunnies we sat down and worked it out and ittakes me about 5 to 6 hours aday to look after and give attention to mybunnies i have a dark steel buck ,conti giant. called ournie /willowacheckered giant doe/petalallso giant doe but rew /fluff a black dwarfshe has just had 7 kits wich are all blue lucky me a blue mini lion doea orange mini lion buck momma a harlequin mini rex x lion i rescuedwith her 5 babies blue bell a blue dutch doe bournville alovely black rex buck and granpa a very elderly blue rex buck who hascome to me as a rescue to retire i sell the babies i breed and rehomethe rescues i have allso found myself 2 little guinea pigs so my houseis very full oh and not forgetting willows 4 kits and the 3 i am handrearing i try to rehome as much as possible but there are so many needybunnies and guinea pigs out there i just keep telling myself the more irehome the more i can take in and it is nice to be a bunny mummy:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back