Birthdays/Gotcha Days

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
I havnt had a birthday yet and i was wondering what yur mummehs do for yuh?

Dippy

p.s - i mean do you get treats, toys, cuddles ;)

My birfsday is July 26th and my mommy said she was gonna get me this awesome wooden chew toy. But hers has not gotten it yet. She has nots gone to the store where dey sell it.

We bunners usually get toys and maybe a salad to share with everybunny.

my gotcha day is march 17...mommie ladie thinks i was seven weeks old when she got me, so my birfday is January 29, which is bubba (the dog's) gotcha day! mommie ladie celebrates each of our gotcha days separately, tho, which i like! i gets my vewwy own day!

:bunny5 Georgie Bunny:bunny5

paul2641 wrote:
We haven't had a birthday yet. So we don't know what's going to happen.

caramel, sme i have not had mie ether.,....

eyore, *stays in coner and shakes*, um ,,, welllll, i um,,,,, thhhhe sssamme asss cccaarraammeeellll.......

*caramel, thinks to her self..* a new rabbit run!!

eyore yes.,,, a neeeww rabbbittt rruunnn annnd ttrreeaaatsss......

I will be a year old on March 16th! I'll be a big bun! I'm my mommy's first bun, so i don't know how we'll celebrate. I hope it's carrot cake!!! :yahoo:

My mommy always make me feel sooooo special. my first gotcha day i almost got forgoten because it is mommys birfday to! but then she came home and cuddled me and let me run in the house and gave me a whole bunch of cherrios wif honey! it was the bestest day ever!

My mommy made me feel like Sir Walter, I was allowed inside and ate apples, carrots and got cuddled a whole bunch.

Latest posts

Back