Binky?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a sort of big hop/leap into the air! most bunnies do it when they are either very excited or happy!

quite a few people here have pics of their bunnies binkying im sure someone will post on for you to see!

Hi alleigh826!

As hunnybunny63 said, and as in the link that Bo B Bunny provided said, a binky is a way that rabbits express happiness. They jump into the air, sometimes kicking their back legs out. They usually also turn in mid air, and land facing the other way.

My rabbit also does what they explain as Half-Binkies, where he simply tosses his head as he's running, occasionally giving a little jump as he does so. Once you get used to it, it is very cute to watch some bunnies jumping and playing as they speed around while out on their run.

My bun, Ollie, does them very often to show he's happy. But don't be concerned if your bun doesn't binky: Some rabbits find other ways of expressing happiness, and some don't feel the need to tell you at all ;)

Rachel.

Mikoli, what a great explaination! Bo does half binkies mostly too - I think it's so cute when they shake their ears!

Clover does a binky, twist, spaz, 500, hop, and ear shake all at one time! :shock:

Latest posts

Back