Binky Madness!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpers_Mom

Reaction score
Thumper and Peaches sure won Binky King and Queen on Friday night. :happyrabbit:It was great fun to watch and join in on. :tongue

Buns are just soo smart and way to cute. My sweeties KNOW they are not supposed to jump up on the couch...Thumper pees and Peaches destroys:foreheadsmack:...but when they want to play with me, that is exactly what they will do. They jump up there and look at me. Well, this friday, when I went to get Peachy, instead of jumping down and running away, she jumped UP on the back of the couch.

As I was going for her, she jumped off and looked at me as to say "chase me mommy" so I ran after her...and ran and ran and ran and ran...around and round the coffe table for quite a while! In fact, I was out of breath and pretty dizzy by the end of it all. :faint:

Who needsa gym when you have silly buns? Anybody else with buns that give you a good workout?

*jackie

Scooter loves a good game of chase around the dining room table. I always laugh when she looks over her shoulder at me, wags her tail, and then runs off with the "catch me if you can" look. It is good exercise - for both human and bunny!

lol saves you a fortune in gym fee's huh!! its nice when they play with you but its a nightmare if you get one that decides to do that in the garden lol best exercise I ever get :p

My Sunshine loves a game of chase up and down the hallway...she used to play that a lot when she was younger...then she stopped playing for quite a while and for a couple of months now she's back to playing it again....it's so cute and she is the only one who likes to play games like that :)

Cheryl

:bunnydance:They are great fun. I'm glad I am not the only one who runs after her buns. :tongueSome people tend to think I am weird. :dunno:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back