Binky Free Seltzer Lapin, mama will always love you!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiskeylousmama

Reaction score
I got a call from the vet this morning, and my baby didn't make it. I feel horrible that my baby died in a vet hospital, I should have kept her home with her mommy...

I will fill in the details once I have calmed down.

Think of her please, I miss her so much!

ab0823.jpg

I am so sorry for loss.

Bunnylady :bunnyhug:

I'm really sorry for your loss :(

thinking of you x

RIP Seltzer

I am slowly but surely getting better. I will be sad about her forever, but eventually life will move on. I cry everytime I see her cage, so I will be taking it down tonight or tomorrow.

My roommate is going to help me build her a box, and I am going to bury her in the back yard next to the wildflower garden along with her stuffed bunny. I miss her so much already.

I will be switching Whiskey to Naturestees vet, so I canceled her spay appointment at St Anna.

I am going to start a pet scrapbook, for all my babies with a special page or two just for my Seltzer Lapin.

Please let this serve as a reminder to never let your camera out of your sight. Take the pictures as they come, and remember there is no such thing as too many pictures of your babies.

Thank you all for your condolences, it is truly appreciated.

Ande

Binky free, Seltzer. You left way too soon.

:sad:

654suv.jpg

As another suggestion, don't just take pictures but make sure you have safe copies of them. One of the first things I did after Sprite died was to copy all of my picture files onto cd. I don't want to risk loosing them if something happens to the computer.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss...

Take care of yourself, OK? You did the best you knew how, and gave Seltzer a lot of love in her short time with you - I've really enjoyed reading about WhiskeyLou and Seltzer here and at fuzzy-rabbit. Your girls are cared about by many, many people out here...

Oh no, I'm so sorry :( I just read your other thread about what happened - how awful. Binky free Seltzer.

Back