Binky free Floyd

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polly

Reaction score
Floyd passed away today he hadn't been himselffor a couple of days and he was in pain today he was at the vetsyesterday but she only gave him an antibiotic. I was taking him down tothe emergency vets today and he died on the way there.

Binky free fuzzyfelt bunny

:( I'm so sorry to hear about little Floyd... binky free baby.

:tears2:

:tears2:Oh Polly, I am so sorry...

Binky free and healthy at the Bridge little Floyd :bunnyangel::rainbow:

Thanks guys its obviously not a good week forlionheads with pegs booberry passing too. He was my only true lionheaddwarf i had an amazing picture of him but i can't find where Bruce hasput it on the computer, I need Peg to move to Scotland! I love thenethies and lionheads. I am having to keep my eye on Boo now in caseshe pines for him problem is she is majorly bossy and i don't think shewill accept anybody else

I've been meaning to post on this thread eversince I first saw it - but every time I'd come here - I'd get a lump inmy throat and my eyes would fill wtih tears.

It always hurts to lose a rabbit - any rabbit on this forum.

But when I hear of the loss of a lionhead - it is especially hard forme to deal with and I never know what to say. Since Ginger's passing -the loss hits me especially hard.

This has been a bad week for lionheads - I pray that they're all binkying together there at the bridge.....waiting for us.

My heart grieves with you....

Peg

Latest posts

Back