Binkies, Binkies, everywhere

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jems

Reaction score
Last night my youngest son and my boyfriend werearound while I had the buns out for thier nightly jaunt. Allthree of them were binkie-ing(is that even a word?) all over theplace. Snowball was doing so many binkies she could barelywalk straight. I think this is the first time they all did somany binkies in one outing. My boyfriend and son werelaughing so hard,they had no idea what bunny binkieswere. They thought I was crazy before -now theywant the buns out all the time. If it wasn't for the dogs I'dlet them out more but gotta keep them buns safe..... They know whenit's time to go back in thier cages though-they run and try tohide. They are just so darn cute ya gotta love 'em.

Never get sick of those silly rabbits doingbinkies. I love to see people's faces the first time they seeone. It's great!

Glad the boys saw it for their own eyes.

-Carolyn

Isn't that the greatest!

Peanut will only binky if she has the run of the whole house andcan get a good running start, you know for those high leaps and twists.Rex is a "selective" binkier: he'll only do it if he's getting praised("What a handsome boy you are! Yes you are! You're so handsome!") or ifwe're playing one of his favorite pieces of classical music.

My dad didn't believe me either, until he saw it. After his initial shock, he thought it was pretty funny. :D

Silly bunnies....

I still get the giggles when Bo's out and gets"going!" Last night I was watching a movie, sorting somepaperwork and he was in the "Carpeted" room with me... (the rest of thehouse is hardwood)..... He was going around the couch as fast as hecould and jumping up, flipping around and going back the otherdirection...... Then he took a break in front of a chair...... he sattherefor a few seconds and suddenly.... POP!!!!! Straight upin the air like one of those pop up circle toys! I laughed sohard! It was like something out of a cartoon!

I also love "sharing" bunny binkies with others. They areamazed when they see that rabbits "aren't just for cages and petting"but are a wealth of amusement for their people.

Latest posts

Back