Binkie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's amazing the change that she's gone through in the last week.
Last Friday evening she was still acting obsessed with grooming and by Saturday noontime she was like a different bunnie.

Binkie is doing very well as far as leaving her dewlap alone.
However, I think she may have developed a sore hock. I can't tellbecause I can't get a good look at it. As soon as I pick her up shesprouts a gazillion legs and starts with the"no,no,no,no,no,no,noooooo,touchingthefoot!!!!!!!" gyrations:disgust:.

I swear that bunnie can turn inside her own skin to nip me.

Ever tried putting a towel on top ofher? Sometimes it's the only way I can pick Spriteup. They you just wrap it around her as you pick her up.

naturestee wrote:
Ever tried putting a towel on top of her?Sometimes it's the only way I can pick Sprite up. They youjust wrap it around her as you pick her up.
Yep.....as soon as she sees the towel or blanket, she turns into a chainsaw with fur. She HATES to be picked up or handled.
If I can coax her out of her cage I can grab hold of her by the scruffand hold her down. I never pick her up that way, but it's about theonly way I can get control over her and not get bit. Once she knowswhat's up sheturns into a raging ball of fur, so I have tocatch her by surprise. If I can get hold of her and turn her over onher back she goes into a trance immediately.

Well, her hock can't be too sore...CUZ I CAN'T CATCH HER!!!!

:runningrabbit::run:

Not even close to it!
It was like chasing someone aroung the kitchen table.
After 15 or 20 minutes I was worn out....Binkie wasn't even breathing hard!!!
I think she thought it was a game because as soon as I walked away shecame over to the front of the cage, stood up on her hind legs, and puther paws against the wires as if to say; "Where ya goin'....this wasjust starting to get fun? Hey! Come back!"

Why do my posts keep getting eaten???:X

I can see the last one when I go to look at my "profile" and then to my "posts", but then it doesn't show up in the thread.

......and some of my posts are coming up in duplicate, too.

What's up with this?

Could be aliens. Could be related to the search database, which I think is still rebuilding.

You know what I think, Jim? I think Binkie is getting a lot of entertainment from you!:D

Back