Billy Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yaya551

Reaction score
First day home

billy3.jpg

billy2.jpg

billy1.jpg

She is so adorable! I love that all your animals get along so well!

Is she spayed? If so, ever think about getting her a boyfriend?I volunteer with Midwest Rabbit Rescue and they have plenty of single males :)

Haley wrote:
She is so adorable! I love that all your animals get along so well!

Is she spayed? If so, ever think about getting her a boyfriend?I volunteer with Midwest Rabbit Rescue and they have plenty of single males :)

She's still a baby so I haven't gotten her spayed yet. I'd love to breed her but I probably wouldn't be able to let them go, I know I'd just love em too much. I'm thinking I will probably get another someday, just so much fun.

I've seen that rescue group and looked at their listings before. I'll definitely check in with them when I'm ready for another. I got Billy from a farmer on my street. He said he had no babies, but we open up the hutch and there's this tiny little white fur ball, had to have her. She is a lot of fun but very mischievous. If I sleep in too long she jumps on me and pees ON ME to alert me that I should be awake paying attention to her.

kherrmann3 wrote:
Your baby is so cute!
Thank you! I love her to pieces! She's been quite hyper today, you would have thought it was a full moon. She usually sleeps all afternoon, but nope. Racing around and doing binkies.

You've got some great DBF (dead bunny flop) pictures there! What a cute girl, and she's obviously very comfortable in your house! It's great that all the animals get along too. Do the cats groom her? Also, how old is your puppy and how does he react? I want a dog someday and I figured I would need to get a young puppy to train him from birth not to eat bunnies.

tonyshuman wrote:
You've got some great DBF (dead bunny flop) pictures there! What a cute girl, and she's obviously very comfortable in your house! It's great that all the animals get along too. Do the cats groom her? Also, how old is your puppy and how does he react? I want a dog someday and I figured I would need to get a young puppy to train him from birth not to eat bunnies.

Thanks, she does the flops all the time and she's comfortable enough to lay right out in the middle of a room instead of a corner. And yes, the cats groom her all the time, Roger was just doing that about a half hour ago. My doberman is about 9 years old, I also have a Boston Terrier who is a few years old. The dogs don't really bother with her much, I think to them it's just another cat, lol. I never had a problem introducing new animals with the dogs, they usually want to make sure mom isn't mad or everyone goes a running!

Aw, how great! Thanks for answering my question. Your animals are all so adorable!

Latest posts

Back