Big Rabbit - Small Places

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score
Cali jumped in Fauna's cage yesterday, andalthough she looked like Alice in Wonderland after she drank thepotion, she just had to see what it was all about. Notice thesize of her ear compared to the waterbottle.

I can't hear you telling me not to go there, Mom!

Oh Man! This is uncomfortable, I need to get out of this thing!

That was ridiculous! How can a bunny live this way?

I wish we lived closer too, Fergi. :?

-Carolyn

Hee hee! She's so cute!

The rabbits always end up in places they're not! I wasshocked over the weekend to find my dog on the second shelf of my glassbookcase!! He crawls in there and lies down because thelaminate floor is too cold to sit on! LOL Nothingbut the best for Rolo! :D

LOL, what a cutie. She seems to have a great personality. Looks like she is very outgoing and spontaneous.

LOL! What a cutie. Wow, I never in a million years thought she'd fit in there!

AnnaS wrote:
LOL,what a cutie. She seems to have a great personality. Looks like she isvery outgoing and spontaneous.

BOY! Is She EVER!

haha thats like me trying to fit into jeans i probably shoudlnt be trying. She is so cute!!! Looks real kissable too!!!

Cristy

Carolyn wrote:
I can't hear you telling me not to go there, Mom!

You're right, that is soooo Alice in Wonderland! Is that the cage of the little cutie in your avatar? Cali is just beautiful!

I just love this post. :DThanks for bumping it up BM!

My favorite picture is Cali squished under the house and her head poking out of that little circular door, lmao.

Latest posts

Back