BIG rabbit fight!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swanlake

Reaction score
here's how it happened:

Shadow and fred were running around in the basement, my sister picked Quetip up to take him upstairs to run, when BAM! Q jumped out of her hands, and ran straight for shadow!:duelthey proceeded to fight.my sister screamed, and my brother went to help her. she was trying to break them up, but she just ended up getting bitten herself. when they were seperated, my brother called me, as i was out.

AKK!!!

we took shadow and quetip to the vet, :nurse:q had had a bleeding wound by his mouth and shadow had a HUGE gash, which needed to be sewn up, so she had to stay overnight and i will be picking her up tomorrow. the poor little girl. luckily it was only threw the skin, and nothing else.

please pray that these two will be just fine :imsick::pray:

now, poor fred is all alone, he doesn't have his girlfriend with him, so ipicked up my room so he could stay with me tonight, and not be all alone. :inlove:

GAKKKK!!:panic:

so normally fred DIVES right into his dinner, and he is not comming out from under my bed! he has been in my room a million times before, so he knows it. he won't even come out for crasins or a banana! gaaah!!!:pullhair:

Oh my GOODNESS! What a to-do!Poor Shadow and Quetip!!!! Sillykids! (Is your sister OK?)

Just when you think you have it all planned out... they go and do something like this... let us know how they are! :pray: I'll keep them in my thoughts and send healing vibes their way.

Aww, poor Fred. He misses his honey-bun.

Sorry that happened to your babies. At least it wasn't *more* serious.

Everyone on this end is wishing them well! :pray:

my sister is fine, she felt really bad about the whole thing.

i will try and comfort fred, i feel so bad for him because him and shadow are big cuddle bugs, and she is the one who always grooms and takes care of him.

Poor babies, how are they doing?

I know how these fights can be, mineI thought we're basically bonded and a fight came out of nowhere, so sometimes you just never know.:(

the gash was pretty big, you could see the muscle. it was on her side. Fred ended up eating at about one this morning, which is late for him. normally he dives right into his food.

here are some pics of the injuries:

rabbits349.jpg

the gash. the doctor had to cut off some skin because he thought it wouldn't make it.

rabbits356.jpg

here is another view of shadow's gash.

rabbits350.jpg

here is Q's gash.

so, everyone is ok :bunnydance:

Poor little Shadow! She's so precious! I wish I could make the ouchie go away!

I'm sure the big brute Q will be ok! but his looks ouchie too :(

fred is doing good, thanks for asking! shadow is kinda like his protector, so i think he might have been a little nervous without her.

Latest posts

Back