Big Prayers for my cat and my Popsicle.. not in that order..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoinBackToCali

Reaction score
My cat goes in for oral surgery tommorrow.. and my 73 year old dad who has had numerous strokes took a tumble down the steps this evening, possibly breaking his wrist, again. There is some concern because of the amount of Coumadin he is on from his strokes. He is on his way to the ER as we speak to determine if possibly he had another mini stroke.
My mother has asked that I stay home to keep the family informed of all developments, because apparently, with my father, one opinionated pain in the rear at the hospital making her nervous is enough.

Got news for her.. I will be popping in tommorrow once Popsicle is settled in his room.

Carroll-Marie'

Wow...I'll be praying for both...:hug:

Sounds like my grumpy old dad LOL!

We're thinking of you! :hug:

Poor guy! My great grandma is tumbling down and being a grochety old so-and-so lately, she lives in another town and refuses to let us pick her up to come and stay here, because we don't "run the home" as she would :p. She's about 86 and got a mean temper, and a grouchy Scottish accent to boot!

Thinking of your puddy-tat and dad, hope they are both going to be ok.

:pink iris:

Latest posts

Back