Big O

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savingbuns

Reaction score
Saw the set up they have in england called Runabout. Is that pipe essentially the same as the Big O - or weeping tile pipe they use in construction around the basement foundations? The ones with holes in it for drainage - which would work for breathing holes.

Has anyone used it. Do you think my big rabbits would fit or get stuck - I mean really they can squish into really tiny spaces - like a mouse.

I think it would be a great idea in getting them from their hutch to a small eating pen on a patch of grass outside instead of fencing in your entire yard. Also what a great way of simulating their environments of holes and escapes.

If I can find some used stuff - I will clean it out and cut a few short pieces for them to play with. Going to put in some doors for them in the shed so they can go in and out of their pens. But still worried that the pens are open and I need to put some sort of netting over it. So far we have not had any coyotes come around and want to get the place secure against them. Racoons well they are going into hibernation around here now so don't have to worry about them either.

Anyway let me know on the Big O Pipe.

http://www.runaround.co.uk/

I´ve seen these before and I think they´re fantastic if you´ve got the space. I´ve seen those types of pipes being used on construction sites but don´t know where you can buy it in small amounts. When they were doing some building work locally last year, I just missed getting some lengths of it as they´d finished as they´d just dumped it before I asked. I would love a house with a garden and be able to build something like that. Mine would absolutely love it.

Latest posts

Back