Big Lots

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edwinf8936

Reaction score
If you have a Big Lots around check themout. The have all kinds of rabbit stuff for Easter.Figurine's, statues, snow globes etc. I got a small rabbitweather vein today.
Cheap prices.

Ed

Really!? I am in Indiana and I know there's a couple of those stores around. I'd love a bunny weather vane!

I have three of the statues in my front windowsill. Someone came to pick me up one morning and thought theywere real. They have many different poses, single, mom andkit, etc. They also have little tins, cart and bunny, glassones. Prices are good so you can go wild.

Ed

One's not close by, Ed, but it looks like I'll be making a special trip sometime soon.

Thanks for the heads-up.

-Carolyn

Yesterday I went out to every department store and bought out their Easter stuff. :D

Jason and I go crazy around Eastertime. There are bunnies everywhere!! :DYesterday I got a bunny mug, a bunny soap dispenser, two bunnyrefrigerator magnets, 5 colors of bunnies, 2 candle holders, 2 pillows,a stuffed animal bunny, and MORE!

You know, the only thing I've been seeing a lotof is the chocolate easter bunnies. I always keep my eyes peeled forbunny anything though.

I live in Texas!! It is NO NO FAIR! We live outin the country and can't go into town all the time... We were therelast weekend though and all they had were candies!! I am going to askmy mom to take me to big lots this weekend! Thanks for the heads up!

P.S. It is about a 40 min. drive to the nearest Walmart ex...

Lissa wrote:
Jasonand I go crazy around Easter time. There are bunnieseverywhere!! :D Yesterday I got a bunny mug, abunny soap dispenser, two bunny refrigerator magnets, 5 colors ofbunnies, 2 candle holders, 2 pillows, a stuffed animal bunny, andMORE!
Lissa you truly are a bunny person:pwould love to see apic of your house done up for easter!

Back