BIG day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cher wrote:
Aww, your such a sweetie Carolyn :)
We love ya and the kids to bits

xo Cher

Back atcha, Babe. :)

Hope you still have some NutriCal. Not a worry if you don't, but if you do, it wouldn't hurt them.

You'll have to go back to China to get more. ;)

I'm so thrilled our baby girls are okay. Keep us posted. I miss them.

Love,
-Tucks, Fauna, and Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that I have the picture you sentto me of their Avatar on my dresser mirror. The only pictures Ihave on my dresser mirror is Jesus's, Jade & Jez, and my nieceand nephew.

-Carolyn
SOOOOO ... my sweet baby King Sherman's picture "ain't" up on yourdresser mirror ... :XOR my angel King Tucks ... OR ... myprecious Crown Princess Fauna ... :X:X:X:X:X*grump *

I'm pleased to read of the good tidings,Cher. You know it is best for them, and it issupposed to be routine, but it is...surgery. They'll be asgood as new in no time. Generally, if there were tobe a problem, you'd be aware of it by now.

Yer crew did good, Matey! Har! Har! All the way from Chiny ya say?

Buck

BunnyMommy wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that I have the picture you sentto me of their Avatar on my dresser mirror. The only pictures Ihave on my dresser mirror is Jesus's, Jade & Jez, and my niece andnephew.

-Carolyn
SOOOOO ... my sweet baby King Sherman's picture "ain't" up on yourdresser mirror ... :X?OR my angel King Tucks ... OR ... my preciousCrown Princess Fauna ... :X:X:X:X:X?*grump *

Uh Oh :shock:

I knew I should've left that part out. :?

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back