Big Ben

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the beautiful pictures andmemories. Sometimes it's good to have a good cry.Makes you want to love your own bunny even more.

Rainbows!

I love those pics of Ben, he sure was beautiful!
And he still is beautiul, you'll have to meet him at Rainbow Bridge Fergi, I know he'll be so happy to see you.

Fergi, words can't express how truly sorry I amfor your loss. I read through this post and cried. I lost Athena a yearago in April and I hate that you had to go through something thatpainful. My heart goes out to you. Ben seemed to be a One of A Kind.

Tina

What a great dad he was. Ihad no idea you had that many pictures of him, Fergi, with hisbabies. Good for you!

(I knew Tina would cry when she read this post. Sorry Tina.)

Look at the little babe snuggled into Pop while Ben helps thisotherlittle one along. I wish we knew which one wasSamara. Those babies were blessed to have such a great bunnymom and dad and human parents and siblings to be adored the way theywere.

47b4cf06b3127cce9d199485d70b00000016108QZMXDho5bG

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
pamnock wrote:
He held a special place in my heart -- that photo of him with his baby was so endearing.

Pam

Which one? It's so wonderful that his love for his babies was caught on film more than once.

-Carolyn

Oh my Goodness!!!!! I didn't realize there were somany! The ones that were posted yesterday are awesome and Ilove them ALL!

Pam

This is hitting me harder than I thought itwould. Fergi , I feel for you with all my heart. Ireallythank GodHe blessed you with Ben's little ones. You go hugthem babies you have for me. I can't stop crying. The picture thatCarolyn posted is the most heart touching photo I have ever seen. Itseems to exemplify your Ben's wonderful personality. What a spectaculartribute.

Tina

Latest posts

Back