BEW Netherland Dwarf -pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whiskerz

Reaction score
Ok, This is my new bunny that I am wanting to get to show. He will also be a spoiled pet :)

I wanted to know from those of you who know more about showing or the breed, what you think about Gossip. He's a BEW 8 month old Netherland Dwarf. He also has a great pedigree with strong lines. He comes from Loan star's rabbitry which you can view here: http://www.lonestarrabbitry.com/

Here are some pics...

gossip7.jpg

gossip6.jpg

gossip8.jpg

gossip9.jpg

Im very excited to get him and I cant wait to show him!! :biggrin:

Those of you who are curious about my bunnies and Gossip, the new addition, this link will take you to my thread that will explaine: http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=61131&forum_id=1

P.S.
Gossip's daddy is Lone Star's Ego Trip and his mommy is Lone Star's Sugarfoot if anyone wanted to know.

How much would you say he is worth also? This one is just for fun :)

What was his origanal name? im gonna try and find him on the lone star rabbitry site:)

He definitely looks like Sugar Foot. He is really cute.

Whatever he is priced at, that's probably how much he is worth.

My bunnies are lone star bunnies too and ill tel lyou straight up. THEY ARE GREAT!!! My BEW nethies are actually a WHOLE lot sweeter than my cali's and i absolutely love them to death =) My first lone star buck was out of Ego Trip also but his mom was Cutepac :biggrin2:You will absolutely love him. Tell Mrs. Amber that you want a show rabbit and she can definitally set you up with one. As soon as Java gets old enough you can expect to see him at some shows too

Yeah. A lot of the "big-wig" breeders do it. I guess it's a good way to see how much people really want their rabbits, and make more money at it than if they were to just sell them for a price.

There next auction is in October, last auction Ego Trips start price was $500 so yeah they make allot of money on there rabbits, I wouldnt pay $500 on a rabbit even if its good.

Back