Best toys you ever got..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meghan910

Reaction score
It's obviously this weird weather we have beenhaving in the N. East cause my rabbit's willing to run around and playhas become few and far between. I have searched high and low for goodrabbit toys and Manhattan is not interested in anything. Aside from theobvious cheap toys (cardboard and boxes) and the ones they have at petstores, I would like to know what kinds of good toys you have foundthat your bunnies have liked and they still keep their interest in.Thanx!

my rabbits love those plastic shower curtianrings. . .i link them together, then attach them to their cage, theywill tug and pull and they just love them!

woffle (sp?) balls (like the white plastic ones with holes all overthem), i can get 5 or 6 in a pack at the $1 store, they like to tossthem around

Mopsy loves her stuffed toy. Shegrooms it, cuddles it, takes it to the litter box, the food dish andthe water bottle. Oh and she humps it like crazy.She also loves this bird toy we bought her it has a bell on the end andlots of little wooden blocks and plastic rings on it. Shealso likes those cheapo plastic cat balls with the bell in it.

The toys that my rabbits seem to enjoy the mostare those baby links that I bought at WalMart. They are linksthat are C-shaped and can be hooked together. I hang themfrom the top of the cage above their litter boxes. I alsohook things on the end of the links. A set of hard plasticbaby keys work well for this. Plastic slinkys are good also,however, I supervise them when playing with those. Hope thishelps! Beckie, Trouble and Trixie

A good toy both my girls like are grass mats.They love to sit on them, chew them and move them around. Just makesure the grass mats aren't treated with anything.

Ditto on the plastic slinky. I justgot them one, and they love it. It's really fun to watch themplay with it too.

I have some natural straw placemats I bought atBed Bath and Beyond on clearance for 1.00 each. They make great floormats for bunny cages.

The bunnies love to chew on them!

Pier 1 willow balls! Also plastic babykeys from Walmart, grass mats and wicker baskets from all sorts ofplaces (Pier 1, dollar stores, craft stores), and grapevine wreathsfrom craft stores.

Also, have you tried stuffing a paper lunch bag with hay and treats,then tying it closed? I give that on holidays or if I'm gonefor the day and can't let them out, and it keeps them busy for hours.

My girl loe the bird toys i got. The are plasticwith mirrors, links, bells, string, ect and she enjoys them very much!Ialso do the wicker balls from Peir 1! You can also try a basket(untreated) from the $1 store and fill it with hay.

Mine are just like little kids...they love thebox the toys came in. I find a good size box, close up bothends and cut a hole in for an entry. They get in there anddig until their heart is content. They make their own"openings", if you will, and have a good old time. When it'sripped to shreds I just get them a new one. Talk about acheap gift :D

My girls favourite toy is probably their seagrass and willow basket, they go through about one aweek!:shock:;)They also love their willow/vine balls and seagrass mats, basically anything that can be shredded, dug at or chewedis enjoyed!:D

My bunny absolutely loves her mailbox box. Iopened both ends and she runs in and out of it like a tunnel.:woohooShe also loves her phonebooks. She is a cardboard munchingmaniac, and loves to shred. I don't ever buy her toys. I make her toysout of stuff around the house based on these tendencies to chew dig andshred.

~Star~

My Floppy LOVES to chew up the grass matts. Hegoes through about 2 a month. He also loves any plastic cat toys,expessually those balls with the bells inside. He has a baby rattle anda stuffed carrot that he loves to throw arround. He also has a smallpillow, maybe 8" X 8" and he loves to toss it up and hide underit. You can play peek-a-boo with him. :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back