Best Free Internet Security?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
I had Norton but my sub is up or something and it wants me to renew it for a lot of money! What is the best one that is free and I can just download from the internet?

Thanks!

I had AVG when I was infected not long ago. None of the antivirus software were able to fix the problem so I had to reinstall original setting from my CD's.

To the people who were also infected, which antivirus were you using?

I was infected to the point they shut off our internet service until it was 'fixed'. We were using AVG.

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

I downloaded Avast and now have another problem, while it is on, my internet won't load so basically while it's on it won't let me access any sites, so I have to disable it to go online which kind of defeats the purpose. Is there something I have to do to stop that?

I was infected with the virus, I was using AVG at the time. I had to reformat my computer to get rid of the virus. Currently using malwarebytes, considering adding Avira or Avast.

Avast is excellent. Antivir is also supposed to be good but I've only read professional reviews and haven't heard from anyone who has used it.

Edit: NM, I see that AntiVir is also called Avira which several of you mentioned. :)

I was using Zone Alarm when my computer got infected. I had to dump everything and reload. I was not happy to say the least :X

I am using Avast right now and it seems to be okay.

Latest posts

Back