Bells bows.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindyS

Reaction score
bellsbunnybows3.jpg
bellsbunnybows.jpg

bellsbunnybows1.jpg

Awwwww!!! So cute! I'm going to have to get Beau some bows :D

Very Cute

I got some from Build A Bear, they were FREE too, even better. I like them because the have elastic already attached to the bows.

Susan:)

I handmade some because I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I like the very soft toddler ponytails. I don't like the elastic bands. I could wrap twice but I'm worried about them being to tight on her ears. I made some LSU bows along with some mardi GRAS colored ones. I'm not really food at making them so small.

Awwww these bridge stories make my heart ache. Our choc buck is going back to the breeder. I believe that he is so unhappy with us that he's starting to refuse water again. My son will e heart broken but I'm very worried for the bucks life. I'm not gonna keep a bin here if he's not happy to where he doesn't eat. It's heart breaking. We went to the vet and tried everything. The breeder is nice enough to let us get another bun when they are of age.

Latest posts

Back