Belle is Due!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNM

Reaction score
I've haven't been this excited for a litter in a couple years. Thoe babies are rolling around in her stomach. Her 3oth day was Wednesday. So, let's make some predictions. This is her first litter and she is bred to my main red herd buck Topaz. It's a Red x Red cross.My red lines carry self

Time of Birth. Right before midnight Friday(6/24) night
# of kits: 5
Colors: Reds and Torts
Genders: 2 Girls 3 Boys

I can't wait for these Black River Babies :D

She is definately having them today. She's one of those does that will make a nest 10 mins before. I can feel those babies kicking in the canal

She had them around 1. I went to take a shower and came back and there they were. Being a first time mom,she waited till the last possible moment to build a nest and only got around to lining it. Thank goodness it's hot outside and I have extra hair.

She has two more on the way from what I can tell. No Torts so far!!!!

2011-06-25133012.jpg

She had one more, but I think it was DOA. She didn't have it in the nest or she took it out. She's a good mom. Fed them and everything by the time I got back

Ugh. I was just out there looking at them. Looks like 2 torts!!!! I think I rolled over and died for a minute or so. I just give up. All 5 of my red does carry self along with my main herd buck. Nothing but torts in all my litters.

If you can't beat them join them. I just got a trio of torts :D. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. I may just be freaking myself out

Latest posts

Back