Bella's late night romp

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u8myhouse

Reaction score
Bella & Onzlo's Bedroom, New Hampshire, USA
The buns and I came home from m.e.'s house lastnight. I was extremely tired so I just put them away and startedgetting ready for bed.

Sometime during the night, I feel this weight on my chest. It's abunny, but I think I'm dreaming or something and just brush it off andgo back to sleep. This happens several times until finally I realizeit's not a dream but Bella. Now, at the moment my room is farfrom bunny-proofed, and the door out, where they're not allowed, waswide open. I thought Onzlo was out to and he tends to be a bit more...Destructive.
So I leap up and tried to figure out where Bella had gone. I saw herhiding under my dresser near Onzlo, who was in the cage... With thedoors both closed.

Bella had gone through the ceiling door. Down my dresser and some otherpiled things and out to play. She stayed in my room the whole time, anddidn't chew on anything she wasn't supposed to:angel:

IMG_4821.jpg

~Christine~

Aww.... what a good bunnie. She just wanted to show you that you can she can behave.:D

Our Rosie and Chippy have both escaped during the night and havebehaved like little angels. I wake up in the morning and they greet melike it was nothing. They only seem to misbehave when they'resupervised. Little boogers!!;)

~Jim

What a little Doll! Kiss thatBella-Baby-Girl for me. She's proving to you that she can betrusted all the time. She sounds like she was just soexcited to be home with you that she just had to use her energy towardssomething good.

I remember one time when I was sleeping, somehow Tucks got out of hiscage. Being in the state of half-asleep and half-awake, Ithought to myself, "How did a mouse get in the house? Itsounds like a really big one too! Catching this mouse isgoing to really stink!!"

Finally, looked down and there's Tucks looking back up at me like, "Hey!! :XI'm not a Mouse!!"

-Carolyn

Back