Bella's hamster encounter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u8myhouse

Reaction score
Bella & Onzlo's Bedroom, New Hampshire, USA
Last night I brought home a hampster, mybrother's had babies because he's a tiny bit irresponsable... So I wassettling the new guy into his new place when I noticed that I needed tomove his wheel a bit so it wouldn't be hitting the other stuff in hiscage. He was crawling all over the place and I was going to be messingwith his excerise wheel so I put him in a hamster ball on the floor.Bella and Onzlo were both out, I didn't think they'd bother him if Ikept a close eye on him so I didn't really worry about anything.

So, after I put him on the ground Bella starts backing up and thenthumps and runs to the fartherest corner of the room. Onzlo just kindasits there and gives the ball a funny look. He won't go near it...Bella moves the opposite direction whenever it moves. So I quickly movehis stuff around and then put him back in the cage. The rabbits areback to their normal selves and are lying on top of their t-shirts.

Later that night when all the lights were out and everyone was in theircage, the hamster woke up and discovered his wheel. Welllll... Belladidn't like that to much so the night was spent with a chorus of*Whooooooossshhhhhh* *THUMP* Whooosshhh* Untill Bella just started toignore him. She's stopped thumping at him completely now, I'm hoping itstays that way and she can get used to having him in the room. He'sgoing to be moving into my "walk-in closest/ where my bed is" latertoday so they won't have to see each other anymore.

~Christine~

Heh. Attack bunny!! Maybe she knows how evil he is deep down inside *mwuhahahahahaha* Or she just has an attitude...

Too Cute!!Bella's the greatest. Good forher! Who needs that nonsense in the middle of thenight?

Onzlo will learn soon enough who the bossis!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back