Bella's babies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are Bella's babies at nearly 5 weeks (I took the photos last week on Tuesday). They will be off to new homes in a few weeks, I will miss them terribly. I have a couple of people asking me for them, and who are going to provide very kind homes with plenty of room for running.

I'm keeping the silver-grey one with the white stripe on her head and neck (photo on the right-hand end). We decided to call her Bonnet, We thought it was appropriate for her as she is the only one with something on her head.

I'll cherish the rest of them while I have them, they are so gentle, love pats, and try and climb up my arm and all try desperately to sniff my hand, they think I have rolled oats, or apple for them every time I feed them. But I have to tell them that the treat is only for the afternoon.

Bonnet is definitely my little snuggle Bun though.

Attachments

• MicrosoftTeams-image (9).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (9).jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 0
  • MicrosoftTeams-image (6).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (6).jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 0
  • MicrosoftTeams-image (5).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (5).jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 0
  • MicrosoftTeams-image (7).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (7).jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 0
  • MicrosoftTeams-image (10).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (10).jpg
    507.7 KB · Views: 0
  • MicrosoftTeams-image (8).jpg
    MicrosoftTeams-image (8).jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 0
Here are Bella's babies at nearly 5 weeks (I took the photos last week on Tuesday). They will be off to new homes in a few weeks, I will miss them terribly. I have a couple of people asking me for them, and who are going to provide very kind homes with plenty of room for running.

I'm keeping the silver-grey one with the white stripe on her head and neck (photo on the right-hand end). We decided to call her Bonnet, We thought it was appropriate for her as she is the only one with something on her head.

I'll cherish the rest of them while I have them, they are so gentle, love pats, and try and climb up my arm and all try desperately to sniff my hand, they think I have rolled oats, or apple for them every time I feed them. But I have to tell them that the treat is only for the afternoon.

Bonnet is definitely my little snuggle Bun though.
Adorable babies. ❤

Back