Behaviour changes...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunny_lover

Reaction score
My big bunny Summer usually isn't THATsociable....but lately, he's been so cuddly. When I take himout, he'll jump on me, and put his huge head under my neck. He'll evenfall asleep in you lap. And he usually dosn't like to be held all thatmuch...now he'll do anything for attention. Weird... lol :p It's not abad thing, but I'd like some idea's on what this sudden mood swing is?Thanks!

~Mel and the Bunnies

Your rabbit has probably just matured,I had a buncalled twix and he was so unsociable!But one day he became so cuddly+friendly.It ain,t a bad thing that has happened!:)

Last night i had gotten Roger out and i wascovering up with my blanket and he was layin with me. Normally he runs,but for about 30 mins we cuddled. It was so sweet. Then i went out andi came home and my blanket was wet. The little stinker must have pee'don it.. The little brat. haha got to love him though.

Cristy

bunnysare funny like that sometimes they want allyour love and sometime they can careless lol, of course i prefer thefirst option

sara

How old is he? I think sometimes they just "mature" mentally like that too.

I'm happy for you! :)

My big lug Summer is getting so big:shock:, youmean he is more affectionate than before? I didnt think hewas that nasty the last time I saw him, it was the other one you hadthat bit me! ButI am happy to see Summeris more loving now, its a great feeling when you getyour lovereturnedback to you. IsSummer spendingmore time inside? just thought I wouldask? Your obviously doingsomethingright:pHugs!

Oh, right Mathew's bunny was the one that bityou. I'v NEVER been bitten by summer. And yeah, I'v been taking Summerin alot, and sneaking carrots for him. Of course, I have to bringtreats back for the rest of them, too. :D

Latest posts

Back