Behavior Question...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorkysMom

Reaction score
Seems lately when I'm holding him he likes tonibble at my shirt..its not like the normal tug that they do..this isdifferent, he just works his way around with a lil nibble, not creatingholes or anything....almost like he's picking off the lint or somethingweird....next come the kisses, then back to nibbling...I've not hadanybun else do this.

Anyone know what this is? Its not a big deal, I'm justcurious if the 2 months of baytril rotted his brain or what....LOL.

Then last nite after he got done doing this....he put his front legs upby my shoulder and layed his head on me like he wanted a hug...I gavehim one, then he snuggled back down in my arms for his eveningcuddles...like thats exactly what he wanted.hubby says...that rabbitjust aint normal...LOL

He's for sure an odd one!!

Yes, your rabbit is crazy. :D

Actually, if I recall correctly, it's just a step up in grooming fromlicking. They do use their teeth to get that deep-down dirt so it wasprobably just Corky doing you a favour. Might want to thank him for it.

Lil weirdo does it all the time...guess hethinks my washer doesn't work well? :D :D I do thankhim....thankfully he's not leaving lil holes in everything as he goes!

Judy nibbles too. She will nibble fora minute or so while I'm petting her and give a tug once in a while ifI am not stroking to her liking, but then goes back tonibbling. She likes to nibble on my hair too if she gets thechance. Silly fluffbutts.

What a beautiful baby you have there.You're so lucky to have such a loving bunny. Corky is SoSpecial. :inlove:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Whata beautiful baby you have there. You're so lucky to have sucha loving bunny. Corky is So Special. :inlove:

-Carolyn
Yeah, I dunno what I'd do without him....my depressions been SObad the last few days..hoping its just my upcoming surgery setting itoff..but he's been great!

LuvaBun wrote:
Now hey, PGG, no way is that scrumptious little guy afreak:nonono:. He is just lovin' on his Mom. Maybe you should startnibbling on his fur to return the favour :p

Jan
HA, I have and he looks at me like I'm nuts!

Latest posts

Back