Before I take Kelso outside...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelso

Reaction score
I want Kelso to have some outside time, since heseems to be getting bored with his room. I don't have a fenced yard soI'd like to build him a little pen sometime, but in the meantime Ithink I'll try the leash and harness. My question is: is there anythingI need to know about bringing him outside, other than the possibilityof escape (I'll be right next to him the entire time) and thepossibility of predators, and possible harmful chemicals? For example,are there any vaccinations he should have?

I just want to be sure I'm not putting him at risk without knowing it. :?

Just be certain there have not been anypesticides used on or around the area you two will be playingin. Something else to think about might be the possiblity ofticks. Ticks are my new drama with my bunnies. Goodluck! You both will have a great time outside! :D

Has your rabbit been on a leash before? if noti'd 'practice' in the house before going outside, rabbits are very fastand can easily just bolt, and get spooked fast.

Once he's recovered from his surgery we're goingto do some "test runs" to see if he will accept the leash. I would hatefor him to get loose outside. :shock:

Latest posts

Back