Before and After

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollie

Reaction score
Poor Bracken was looking really scraggly, so itwas time to give her a sprucing up. Bless her, she was so good - shewas sat there for the whole length of King Arthur (the director's cut),and I only got the occasional little nip! Such a sweetheart.

Before:

Image000-6.jpg

Image001-3.jpg

After about 1/2 hour:

Image002-4.jpg

Finished! And looking considerably skinnier but much smarter:

Image004-4.jpg

Image003-5.jpg

I always get sooo much hair from her, but there's always more ready tocome out! She was happy simply because I kept stuffing her with treatsto keep her still ;)

It'll be Heather's turn next; she doesn't need pulling as much, shemainly just needs brushing. I'll pop up her pics when she's done!

Wow, that definately cleaned up THAT coat! :D
I know what you mean with the shedding though. My rabbit isan outside one, so he sheds a LOT in the winter and spring.Makes this huge winter coat and then blows it all~
I have to have several sessions of brushing and pulling for a few daysbefore he's all done :? It does tend to just keep coming,though, doesn't it? Good luck with your other bunny!

hahahaha I love that!!
Bangbang doesn't have long fur, however its very thick, so this summeri pulled out her undercoat, shaved her belly and bottom, it lookedreally silly! I also went a little to short around the back so therewas this section on her back where it was really short in comparison toher body... if she had noticed she would have beenmortified:embarrassed:

Mine's not an Angora, but he's got lots of wool! He's a Fuzzy Lop.

Toby before:

RabbitsOctober42005018.jpg

After haircut:

ImageServer.jpg

There's not much left of him when I put the scissors down!

Here is my English Angora Pastachio yesterday during and after her trim. I can't wait to shave her and my other Angora's in the summer! I'll have to do that JAK, give them silly haircuts, when I shear my sheep I leave a ball of wool on their tails :)They couldn't care less, and it makes me smile everytime I look at them!

pic

pic

Wow, she looks like a totally different breed after her hair removing session! You could make a wig out of that.

Holy smokes! :shock: Those photos are proof-positive of why I can never live with a long-haired bun. I have not the patience to handle all that fur (andwouldn't want a bun to suffer stasis due to my unwillingness to groom him/her daily). So kudos to those of you who do have the patience. :D

Jenk

Back