Beauty needs a new home.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldoerr

Reaction score
So Beauty and Shiny Things were bonded but have been fighting like crazy lately. My dad says that I have to get rid of 1 because I can not have 2 unbonded rabbits in a college apt along with all the other animals. I have had Shiny Things longer and have a MUCH deeper bond with her so can not get rid of her. So Beauty is up for adoption. She is a spayed Jersey Wooly doe. She is almost 2 years old and a real sweet heart. She will be all over you if you have a piece of fruit. She has never had an upset stomach, she is not picky about what veggies she eats. She is not the biggest hay eater out there though. She loves to do bunny 500s and binkies. She is an overall great rabbit. She is learning to come when called. She is fully litter box trained and never pees outside the box. She is not destructive in the least. I have never had a problem with her. I just am not as attached to her as I am to Shiny Things, and my dad says one has to go. I can provide 1/2 of a bale of timothy hay and some other stuff for whoever takes her. I would be willing to drive a little ways to meet someone. I spend most of the week in Brenham TX, home of Blue Bell Ice Cream (best ice cream out there). I also travel to the Houston/Tomball area weekly.
Here are some bad pictures that I took with my OLD phone. (ignore the poops I had not cleaned in a while).
2012-12-07_22-34-43_105.jpg

2012-10-10_20-05-01_115.jpg

2012-08-10_20-59-50_143.jpg

2012-12-07_22-35-26_45.jpg

2012-12-07_22-35-21_98.jpg

2012-12-07_22-34-43_105.jpg

Here she is with Shiny Things about a month ago.
2012-10-10_20-05-30_504.jpg

Aww she is so darn CUTE!

So sorry they are fighting and you are in this position. :( I hope you can find her a good home!

Sorry you have to find a new home for her :(

She sure is cute, Good luck finding a new home. Keep us posted.

She is still available. I really need to find her a new home. I have checked with the local rabbit rescues and they are full and do not accept owner surrenders. Please help me find her a home. I am willing to travel a little bit to meat someone.

Darn. Wish I'd have seen that earlier. She could have had transportation to Florida from Texas this week....unfortunately, Tippy's other mommy is already headed off on her business trip and can't come back to Texas.....

Latest posts

Back