Beau, Jim and I go to Verona tomorrow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what we should be doing.

When I adopt a bunny like Gabriel who I know is going to need a lot of vet care I should just sign up for insurance forthat one rabbit before I take him at all.

A few of my rabbits almost never need any vet care (knock on wood) but rabbits like Beau and Gabriel and Jacques (Rainbow bridge) make up for the rest.

With beau and jacques I didn't even know insurance existed.

With gabriel I just didn'think of it until he had already seen a vet.

Hi Maureen,

I was just reading your through your post and saw that you wished for the best for me and Sherry tomorrow. What a nice surprise! That was so sweet.

Sherry's carrier is set up and ready to go. Itaped her St. Francis medal that usually hangs on the door of her cage inside the carrier. So between that and all the good wishes from everyone, I think she's as protected as she can be :)I have to admit I'm worried though.

That's great news that everything went well for Beau and that the bill was lower than you expected :)

Cara

Thanks everyone. I am having his ciprofloxicin compounded by a pharmacy here in La Crosse so he can have flavors. The dentist knew of the place. We are going to start with Cherry

100_0195.jpg

Poor Beau, he looks tired in that pic. He'll be feeling much better soon, give him a snuggle from me.

Glad it went okay Maureen! Yep, loving that you have a camera. Now, I'm going to need some more pics of those precious ones, Charmin and Cottonelle:p. Whenever you get the chance of course;).

if you are happy that I finally bought a camera I am EVEN HAPPIER.... but you would laugh if you saw my picture gallery..it is almost all rabbits.... 2dogs and 2 people.

I have wanted to post pics for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back