"Beating the Dead Horse" - a new group you DON'T want to join...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
We seem to have a problem with breeders not reading all the way through our longer threads and there will be times when I will close part of a topic because a decision has already been made that was part of that discussion.

When that happens - I will usually type in BOLD or in red and state that a certain part of that topic is now closed. I ask that you HONOR that.

I promise that I will probably open up another thread on that topic within the next few days so that you can still express your opinion. However - we've had several threads where I've had complaints because it seems to many people that breeders come across as having a "vendetta" against another breeder because they may call them stupid or a byb (backyard breeder) or whatever.

THIS NEEDS TO STOP.

Calling someone stupid is never acceptable. Saying the actions might not be smart are ok - judging the person and labeling them - is not.

For those who are wondering - I do have some other beating the dead horse icons you do NOT want to see me pull out....because it will mean I am NOT happy in a thread and most likely if I'm not happy - there are other mods and members that aren't happy (and are letting me know about it).

So...remember - you do not want to see that icon...

or

deadhorse.gif

or

beatdead.gif

or any of the others I have.

Because if that happens - I can promise you - I am ALSO doing this...

:banghead:banghead

and

:crash

FINALLY - if I close a part of a topic and you feel I'm wrong - please pm me about it - I promise you - I'm not mean and many times when and if I pull something - I may agree with the poster's thoughts - but not their methods of presentation.

And as I said - if I close part of a post because a decision has been made or actions have been taken already....I will later on create a topic to open up that type of action for discussion - just not THAT person's actions....

Latest posts

Back