Beach Buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyBailey

Reaction score
So... I live literally 3 minutes away from the beach and decided to take Bailey with us today on our walk. :) It was sooo cute! We brought little snacks for him and he dug in the sand. Anyway, enjoy the pictures!

004.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

OMG what a cutie! :inlove: I love the one where he's looking directly at you!

That is so cute! What a great idea! I bet he loved it! If I lived closer I would take my bunnies (but it's an hour away!). I don't think they'd like it, plus there's toomany dogs on the beach that I go to....Wouldn't want to takea chance (especially since only some of my bunnies know how to walk on harnesses.)

Anyway, he is so cute! And it looks like he really enjoyed the beach!

Emily

Oh my gosh! He is too cute! What a great idea! Not too many buns get to go to the beach!! He is little! I bet he loved digging in the soft sand! He looks like he enjoyed it immensly! I wish I couldve been there!

My rabbits would have probably hated the sound of the water at first. I could take them to my beaches but they are always not very nice. And as my sister said (bluesky) there a lot of dogs.

awww lucky! i love 5 mins away from the beach but in most NZ beaches there are HEEEEEEAPS of dogs :S not a good idea for me.

Prisca :pinkbouce:

Luv-bunniz wrote:
I wonder how many people though "Thats a strange lookin' dog" :biggrin2::p

Hehe Yeah!

I wish I lived nearer the beach, looked like he had a really great time bless him :D

I think mine would start to eat the sand! Did he attempt too?

OMG those are the cutes pics ever. Bailey is so cute. How did you teach him to walk on a leash or even let you put one on? It looks like he really enjoyed it.

Yea, I ended up getting him from a different breeder. The first one was just too much of a pain. Oh! And I think that he only walks on a leash because I put one on as soon as I got him (well, a few days later). And my boyfriend and I totally get wierd looks from walkers. :)

Latest posts

Back