Bathtub traction stickers?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayen

Reaction score
So I assume with the heat that's been here lately, my buns have been a bit more agitated than usual so they've absolutely destroyed the last bit of carpet they had and I've had to replace it all with coroplast. For most of the cage it's fine, the areas are large enough that I can secure down some fleece blankets that they seem to nibble on a bit but largely don't destroy them (so far). I have a step leftover that's not really big enough for the fleece blankets (I use the 2$ ones from dollar stores) so I bought a few packs of the stickers used for the bottom of a bathtub.

So I guess the question is, will they rip them up and eat them? I'm a bit nervous to put them in the cage if they're just going to rip them off and possibly ingest them. Quinn doesn't usually bother things like that, but Briar will probably stop at nothing until she figures out how to get them up. Are they sticky enough that it would be nearly impossible for a rabbit to rip them up?

Depends on the rabbit as to whether or not they'd tear them up. They are likely to ignore them if they have something else to occupy their attention.

The rubber actually passes through their system generally not causing any problems. While I wouldn't let them devour large amounts, a little chewing is unlikely to cause harm.

Latest posts

Back